Chess Assistant Pro 126.96.36.199 Retail Multilingual | 4.19 GB
Language Versions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
Chess Assistant 16 is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. Chess Assistant 16 includes grandmaster level playing programs, Chess Opening Encyclopedia mode, a powerful search system, the unique Tree mode, databases of about 6.45 million games in total (Nov. 1, 2015) that can be automaticaly updated 3000 new games.
Chess Assistant 16 Features Include:
– You can easily connect Chess Assistant 16 to any UCI playing programs like Stockfish, Houdini and Komodo.
– The programs can perform various analysis tasks for any needs:
– Automatic opening annotation searches for novelty, adds expert annotations from the Opening Encyclopedia, CAP evaluations, inserts reference games etc.
– Search for blunders reveals bad moves.
– Multi-pass game analysis is an advanced analysis method to fine-tune each step of the search. You can even choose different engines for each phase of the game.
– Analysis markers allow you to mark selected positions for automatic analysis at a later time.
– Interactive analysis allows you guide the engine in its analysis and pick lines, remembering the results.
– Chess Opening Encyclopedia includes rich theoretical material on all openings, more than 8000 annotations by GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by strongest engines key positions. Customizable key system.
– When it comes to searching, you will not find a more powerful system. Chess Assistant 16 offers search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, novelty search, advanced search by material in 12 regions of the board and more!
– At least 256 MB RAM
– 4 GB HDD space
– Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator