Home Automation For Beginners: Create Your Own Smart Home
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs | 1.2 GB
eLearning, Lifestyle, Home Improvement | Skill level: All level
Learn How to Build Your Own Smart Home Automation System from scratch without getting confused or wasting money.What if you could use smart home products to improve your family's security, safety & enjoyment levels?
Here are a four key everyday examples of how smart home automation could work in your life:
– Use a mobile app to remotely view your home via an IP camera, arm your alarm, and adjust your lights and thermostats while away from home?
– Be re-assured that your home and family are safe and protected – whether you're there or not?
– Receive text and email alerts on your Smartphone once an intruder enters your home or smoke is detected?
– Save up to 10% on your energy bills!
Smart Homes can deliver all of the above benefits; BUT you could be forgiven if you find the notion of connecting your home a bewildering, confusing and expensive process.
People generally buy different types of smart home devices from different manufacturers ending up with various smart home devices that cannot communicate with each other.
To avoid these pitfalls international smart home automation expert, Gerard O'Driscoll offers this course to show you everything from A-to-Z on how to create your Home Automation system, which will reduce energy consumption, create a comfortable family environment & protect your home against Intruders.
As someone who has already spent thousands of dollars buying a variety of connected products that range from smart bulbs and thermostats to cameras and smart smoke detectors, I'm going to save you hours of frustration that I went through; and fast track building of your own smart home.
I take the guesswork out of creating your very own smart home.
Don't want to spend money on a smart home system that does not work? Then Enroll Today in the most comprehensive course in the world covering the topic of IoT and smart home automation.
What are the requirements?
– You don't need to know anything about smart home technologies in order to take this course
– You don't need to have any tools or equipment in order to take this course
– No smart home products are required. However In order to get the most out of this course, we include a list of recommended smart IoT connected home devices.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 38 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– Confidently buy and install various Internet of Things (IoT) devices that will ‘talk to each other'
– At the end of this course you will have learnt the core skills of how to install your own smart home system
– You'll have your own alarm system that will cost a fraction of purchasing a traditional home security system
– 45 lectures and 3.5 hours of video content
– Regular course updates: new video lectures to co-incide with major hardware and software upgrades
– You're also getting incredible bonuses! Including a fully illustrated PDF copy of the Essential Guide to Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Automation System
– Access to Gerard to ask questions
What is the target audience?
– Anyone who needs assistance in getting their smart home up and running
– Home owners interested in controlling their lighting, alarm, safety, heating and entertainment systems on their smartphones or tablets while out and about or at home
– This course is a useful tool for electrical contractors and alarm installers who are unsure about how to start offering smart home installation services to their customers
– Home builders interested in identifying specific smart home automation ideas that will differentiate their offerings and improve overall property sales
– Anyone else curious about how to setup a smart home system at a reasonable cost!
Download from one of these Filehosts:
(All below links are interchangable – Single Extraction – No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
The post Home Automation For Beginners: Create Your Own Smart Home appeared first on Freshwap.