iMazing 1.3.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 28.6 MB
iMazing is a comprehensive OS X software solution that provides a clean and organized interface for browsing the contents of any device running iOS. Moreover, the iMazing app is able to detect any iOS device as soon you connect it to your Mac and will automatically load its contents for easy and simple browsing.iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
– Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
– Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
– Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
– Use your iOS device like an external drive
– Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
– Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
– Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
– And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New Version 1.3.1:
iOS 9 fully supported
OS X El Capitan fully supported
Windows 10 fully supported
App backup restore is back! Backup, restore and share game saves or application state.
Support for the new iOS 9 Notes format
Added a “Backup” virtual folder to the Apps browser which acts as a shortcut to app files included in the current backup
Restoring a backup automatically launches app downloads on the target device for apps for which iMazing could not locate a .ipa file
“Export to Archive” is now “Export as iMazing File”, and conversely “Load from Archive” is now “Import iMazing File”
Much improved installer handles Apple components correctly, however ancient the Windows version is (looking at you, XP and Vista users)
“Backup Apps” option in the backup wizard is gone: apps will be automatically backed up if possible.
New iMazing icon! Who should feel flattered?
New Windows 10 window style, better window resizing performance (Windows)
Phase one of a complete review of our translations has begun.
iMazing Windows' main menu has been reorganized. “About iMazing” and “Check for updates…” are now in the “Help” menu. “Preferences” is now in “Edit”.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Fixed a rare bug where exported VCards names were mangled
Fixed sort order of Messages when exporting to text and csv: UI sort order is now always respected
Fixed display of images in pre iOS 9 Notes
Fixed display of images in old messages
Small resolution screens are not better handled on Windows
Lots of small fixes and tiny improvements
Hot fixes for all reported issues in 1.3
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 +
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian