ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ
ϟ MARK HAMILL (“STAR WARS”) REPRISES HIS ROLE AS THE TRICKSTER ϟA copycat killer who goes by the name “The Trickster” (guest star Devon Graye) starts setting off bombs in Central City. In order to stop the villain, Barry (Grant Gustin) and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) meet with the original Trickster, a criminal mastermind named James Jesse (guest star Mark Hamill), who has been imprisoned for 20 years. Things quickly go from bad to worse when the Tricksters unite and take Henry (John Wesley Shipp) prisoner. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) asks Eddie (Rick Cosnett) for help with a case, and flashbacks show how Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) came up with the idea for the particle accelerator.
Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg (#117).ϟ PROMO ϟ
ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
– Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.
– No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.
– Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM’s.
– With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.
– HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!