Futuremark 3DMark 1.4.828 Professional (2/2/2015)
Futuremark 3DMark 1.4.828 Professional | 1.54 Gb
Languages: English, German, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware in one app. Whether you’re gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your type of device
– The latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
– Everything you need to test your PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone in one app.
– Includes new Fire Strike Ultra test for 4K gaming PCs.
Fire Strike is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for today’s high-performance gaming PCs. It is our most ambitious and technical benchmark ever, featuring real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far beyond what is found in other benchmarks and games today.
Fire Strike Extreme
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme is an enhanced version of Fire Strike designed for high-end multi-GPU systems (SLI / Crossfire) and future hardware generations.
In addition to raising the rendering resolution, additional visual quality improvements increase the rendering load to ensure accurate performance measurements for truly extreme hardware setups.
Fire Strike Ultra
Can your PC handle the world’s first 4K gaming benchmark? Fire Strike Ultra’s 4K UHD rendering resolution is four times larger than the 1080p resolution used in Fire Strike.
A 4K monitor is not required, but your graphics card must have at least 3GB of memory to run this monstrously demanding benchmark.
3DMark Sky Diver is a DirectX 11 benchmark for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs. Use 3DMark Sky Diver to benchmark systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, or integrated graphics. It is especially suitable for DirectX 11 systems that cannot achieve more than single-digit frame rates in the more demanding Fire Strike test. Sky Diver is only available in the Windows editions at this time.
Cloud Gate is a new test that is designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics tests and a physics test. Cloud Gate uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware. Cloud Gate is only available in the Windows editions of 3DMark at this time.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm to compare mainstream smartphones and tablets. Ice Storm includes two 720p Graphics tests to measure GPU performance and a Physics test to stress its CPU performance. On Windows, Ice Storm uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 9. On Android and iOS, Ice Storm uses OpenGL ES 2.0. You can compare scores across platforms.
Ice Storm Unlimited is specialized test for expert users. Use Ice Storm Unlimited to make chip-to-chip comparisons of CPUs and GPUs without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode, Ice Storm is rendered “offscreen” using a fixed time step between frames. The display is updated with thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Ice Storm Extreme
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme to make device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices running Android, iOS or Windows RT.
Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 720p to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the Graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
What’s new 1.4.828
– SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware detection.
– Reduced hardware monitoring overhead (was already negligible).
– Product key is no longer visible on the Help tab unless you choose to reveal it.
– Fixed a memory access violation issue with Ice Storm and Cloud Gate that could occasionally cause crashes in stress testing scenarios.
– Letterboxed mode now retains 16:9 aspect ratio even when selecting a non-default Output Resolution on the Help tab.
Professional Edition only:
– Fixed the “No outputs found on DXGI adapter” issue in the Command Line application affecting laptops with NVIDIA Optimus graphics switching technology.
– Fixed custom_x.3dmdef files to use the centered scaling mode by default.
– You can now change the scaling mode from a .3dmdef file and via command line.
OS : Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit)